Our Corporate Sponsors are important partners in our mission of creating a community housing project focused on loving, honest and individualized care and support for those facing addiction and homelessness. Our goal is to provide long term housing, therapy, support, employment that focuses on giving back to the community, optional education and training experiences, and opportunities to connect with and build relationships with members of the outside community. Support will continue once individuals move on from DCS in order to facilitate a smooth transition from the cycle of addiction and poverty to becoming a healthy and contributing member of society.
By making a financial commitment to Dirt City Sanctuary, your business is making a tangible impact that changes lives. The impact of your donated dollars is helping to end the cycle of addiction and homelessness.
Why Become a Partner?
Companies that choose to support important causes, maintain relevance and importance in our world. Not only does it just feel good, studies show:
- 84% of Americans believe that businesses have a responsibility to bring about societal change (2016 Global Strategies Group)
- 80% of global consumers agree that business must play a role in addressing societal issues (2016 Edelman Trust Barometer)
- 32% of consumers buy from brands doing social or environmental work (2016 Unilever Consumer Study)
- 72% of consumers have donated to charity at the register (2016 Catalyst’s Revelations at the Register Report)
Partnering with Dirt City Sanctuary
Thank you for your interest in Dirt City Sanctuary (DCS). New corporate partnerships that help advance the work of our organization are always welcome. DCS is interested in partnering with companies that have solid brand images and reputations. Whether new or established, any prospective partner must have a strong corporate mission and be an industry leader. Key factors for evaluating a potential partner include the partner’s ability to leverage its assets, raise awareness, make a corporate contribution and/or raise funds and engage its employees and leadership, locally and nationally.
- DCS does not endorse products, promote the sale of products or mandate that staff and clients endorse, purchase or sell any product or service.
- All partnerships requires a minimum financial commitment.
More businesses are realizing the social and economic benefits of strategic nonprofit partnerships. We look forward to discussing how your company, your customers, your clients and your employees can help bring about great futures for all people.
If you’d like to become a corporate sponsor contact us at email@example.com. A member of the Corporate and Cause Partnerships team will be in touch shortly.